Monday, September 26, 2011

I had to Talk in Church, with a funny hair cut

Well hello mother! its so great to hear that your job is doing well and that you like it and that they are the same age! i hope you get along with them well! did you tell them that you son is in the best mission in the world led alone the most beatiful one as well? haha well i see you work quite a bit and if you are ever feeling low remember your father in heaven loves you and wants to hear from you! its when we are down that we need him the most remember that mom! well i gave a talk in church yesterday and that was pretty crazy! its hard when you cant explain yourself especially when the story is funny! so i wanted to tell you a story and you might not think its funny but it was funny at the time! so i decided to cut my hair on saturday night since i had some time! so i got out the clippers you got me and i turned it on and its the loudest pair of clippers i had ever heard in my life! well little did i know that its because it was getting way to much power that it would in america and so it was a little terrifying to use them but i went away at it and next thing i new it was smoking in my hand and basically blew up in my hand... so i now dont have clippers... and my hair wasnt done so my hair on the top looks fine i finished that but my sides on the other hand are about half way done and i have almost like a little mullet on one side of my head so its pretty funny! but not my fault! and fredriksted came down last night and they were suppose to bring their clippers and forgot and we have some at the house but they dont work basically at all so now i get to deal with my hair for awhile and i now see the greatness of having a mom cut my hair for all those years!!  and that was the story i was trying to tell in my talk and they got the gist and laughed so it was good:) good thing i am a goofball:) well i love you and miss you a ton! love you mom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment