Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 2 Excuse the Punctuation!

well off to week two and it has been such a great week!! i have had some amazing experiances this week and i cant wait to tell you about them!! I have been hearing all about the 17 miracles and i want to see it! elder williams in my district is related to us somewhere down the line through levi savage! i cant wait to see it i have heard awesome reviews on it so we will have to watch it when i get back in two years hahaha! Thanks for the package everyone is eating my skittles so its good and for the other usefull items! tell kinzie thanks i put the litle horse on my wall:)! where is my letter from mik and hallie? haha or the rest of the gang? i have been getting letters from so many of my friends i have such a busy day of writting and doing laundry today and i have a lesson to teach at six but i am totally prepared:)
     So let me do a little review for you:) so since last wednesday i told you about the person we had been teaching and his name is anders and he was an athieust and had no belief in god! we all were teaching him and lets just say me and my comp got the closest to baptism then anyone else! we taught him for a week! but me and my comp atually had our ok im sick of you and got into a rediculous argument well he did i was totally fine but thats all better he just has a thing that if it doesnt go his way then he gets pissed at me and has to voice everything! but as for me i am so laid back and just happy to teach what i can! it was all about that he didnt want me to bring up baptism and keep extending the commitment and he was getting pissed but guess who said yes? yea thats right i got the yes but just still need a little bit more knowledge and he got the crap end of the stick for getting pissed at me:) and then found out the investigator was our other teacher:) his name is brother byrnes and he is so awesome just got home from his mission like 2 months ago from norway!
  So me and my comp are getting along alot better even though he is opinionated like crazy but just have to learn to deal with it because he is not going anywhere anytime soon! but we still laugh more than anyother companionship more than anyone else! as far as my roommates go they leave next week and they are the best room mates ever haha they are so funny and you will see them this week i am sending my card home so youcan see them they are so geeky but they are some of the funniest people i have ever met and will be sad to see them go! as my luck goes we will get the uptight roommates next.....!
Sacrement meeting is quite the experiance at the mtc its nothing like a normal sacermennt meeting for one we have priesthood first at 9 then personal study back in the room and then we have sac. at 12! i blessed the sacrement this sunday and it was awesomee! we have to always be prepared to give a 5 minutes talk on some random topic and they choose randomly out of the crowd hha! so this week my whole district sang in the choir and how spiritual was that! i was absolutly filled with the spirit the whole meeting and i could not have had a better experiacne i am doing it everyweek for sure!! we had an old seventy come yesterday with his wife! f. melvin hammond and himand his wife are so funny and so spiritual they were the mission presidents in the bolivia mission and he gave us some amazing stories about there experiances! the mtc is so amazing with the spirit and doing the mock investigators is so great i am loving it even if i am dead tired and sick of the same routine everyday!
   The language is coming....along i can speak it and understand brother bynes more than i can understand brother jaffa he speaks way to fast and i only pick up about half of what he says if i am lucky! but teaching in norsk is really coming along and being able to teach the whole first lesson with out notes by week two is such an accomplishment! i this week my goal has been to learn atleast 15 words aday that have to do with something i am learning about! other goal was to memorize the first vision in norsk! finished that inlike an hour and now can resite it and it is so powerful i got to use it in a mock the other day and the spirit was all over the room!!
    yesterday we got to meet and talk with one of our presidents over our branch (bro sis mangum) they are so great and she is so great to get along with! we talked to her fro like an hour and we were late going to our rooms last night hahah! i told her all about the neices and nephews and it was so awesome and she is always telling me how adorable i am! when i was singing in the choir i guess the camera was always on me and she said she was always looking for me and then could find the rest of the people! she says i just have that aura around me that she loves!
  The gym is finally open! we just got to play basketball and i am finally getting a work out in! basketball and running around instead of playing softball wich is fun but just not enough of a work out! so we have been ballin up everyday for gym but we can only play to 7 and only 3on3 or no playing at all! i am loving everyday here and it gets better and harder everyday! i cant wait to get letters from the fam! meg wrote me and i loved it! when ever i get letters it bring happiness and tears to my eyes and makes me wanna cry! it is such a support to get letters and it brings me higher and is such a motivation! thank your for everything! dad hows the german coming? mom hows the scripture study? whats new with everyone keep me posted my time is almost up!
jeg vet at den hellige and er med meg og vil bringa meg til gud neo tid jeg ber for det jeg kan har det! skjaelihet du
 din sonn Eldste Farnsworth ( they do have some other letters but this computer does not know....i know that the holy ghost is with me and that it will bring me to god anytime i pray for it i can have it) thats what that sentance says love you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment