Monday, June 3, 2013

2 WEEKS LEFT!


HEY EVERYONE!!!
 
 its been a fantastic week! time is flying by faster than ever and to even think that elder lilywhite has been home for over a month now is just almost unbearable to say haha! things are starting to pick up a little in my area and that has made a huge difference for the past couple weeks! its been super hard with efforts put in and not getting anything out of it but we have now a family from Vietnam which is super cool and they are just so nice and friendly! a lot has to be done with them but we are making our way!!
 its been great lately and I don't think its been like the others that I have seen go that are just freaking out but its been more just taking it one step at a time and seeing how great the past two years have been! there is not to much to say other than it has been a great journey that is not even over yet! there is so much more to live and to take in in these two weeks!! I thank god for all the experiences I have had so far! there is so much packed in two years its just something you have to experience!! well I thank you guys for all the support I have received:)  I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment