Monday, October 15, 2012

Rain All Week!



hey everyone!!
 i love so much to get emails from you and to read through and to see how the family is and everyone else! thanks for them and i truly and deeply appreciate them! This past week has been a good one! sometimes you have to make self evalutions to see where we are in our best efforts....and sometimes we just have to make better changes and thats the best part about this gospel is that it shapes us into better people and puts life into a bigger and better perspective than we didnt even know was possible for us! the mission throws curves, knuckles, and some crazy change ups in ways, like is said, we never thought we could handle or take but then the lord lifts us higher than before! i still feel i have insufficient knowledge and probably will feel that way my whole life but i know i am learning something new everyday! I thank our loving heavenly father for that change!
  This week we had the great oppurtunity to have zone conference! i am used to having it way more often but new rules have come into have it every 3 months...instead of every other month but we also would have specialized training every other month as well so we had something everyweek! its good that i have 16 people in my district right know which is already more than the whole north had when we would meet in trondheim! maybe norway could be expecting more and more missionaries with the new age changes? that would be cool! we only have 55 missionaries in all of norway! i learn so much from these zone conferences and like i said in the other paragrath that they shape me in my mission and show me where i am at and my needs and improvements! we all have areas of improvement and change that needs to be made! so make those changes that are needed to keep yourself on gods straigth and narrow! i can not even start to say all the thingsi have learned on my mission and patience i have gained! god had blessed me more than i know!!
  I will say that our new convert is doing so well! she is a star and the members continue to love her and take her places! she is a true fighter and is already sharing the gospel like a missionary!:) it fills my heart and she fills everone elses heart with joy as well! she taught us how to make arabic pizza the other day! its supergood! i forgot to take my camera but we are going to make REAL kebabs with her tomorrow! i can not thank the ward enough for taking her in as their own! I know that this church is true and i am incedibly thankful for my upbringing in the gospel and for a great family! i know that god is there and truly answers our prayers! i have experianced that so much! i know that joseph smith is a prophet and that we STILL have a prophet on the earth today! i hope you all have a great and fantastic week! dont forget to continue to read in the book of mormon!:) I LOVE YOU!!!
 ELDSTE FARNSWORTH

No comments:

Post a Comment